HR Recruiter at OpenGrowth
Views:39 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Digital Marketing Specialist (3-7 yrs)
- OpenGrowth is a one-stop destination for people all around the world who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. We are dedicated to changing the world through collaboration and creativity.
- We at OpenGrowth believe in nurturing the business and the entrepreneurs who will be the industry leaders of tomorrow. Everyone has the potential to become an entrepreneur if they get the environment to nurture their skills.
- The company offers a thorough and strategic approach to mentoring entrepreneurs by providing holistic coaching and upskilling courses. They can learn from the diverse experience of seasoned entrepreneurs and synchronize their ideas with decisive actions.
- Our focus is to work with the best practices in tech and products that make people's life easier. That is why we exclusively work with entrepreneurs who are passionate about technology and are keen to build user-friendly products.
Company Website - www.opengrowth.com
What You'll Be Doing :
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Working on project budgets, project schedules, scope statements and project plans
- Meeting with project clients to assess their needs and define project requirements, acceptance criteria and project timelines
- Foster cross-team collaboration to help project team members complete project tasks and produce deliverables
What We Need To See :
Bachelor's degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing with some experience of handling the projects.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.