Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Digital Marketing Role - Web Development & Design Service Firm (2-5 yrs)
The Offer :
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to work with a renowned company that will fast-track your career
- Flexible working options
The Employer :
Our client is Web Development and Design service company. They provided a full range of services and effective solutions that will allow small and big businesses to continuously evolve. They pride on being flexible to be able to tailor to all client requests and adapt to the fickle market-changing dynamics. Their credibility is been established with the list of global companies they have worked with in the last decade.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display Ads.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding, Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data