Recruiter at iAppsData Corporation
Views:38 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Digital Marketing Role - Media Firm (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, such as social media, email, search engine marketing, and display advertising.
- Analyse data, trends, competitor analysis etc to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop content and creative assets for campaigns.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance using analytics tools.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Skills & Others :
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and all social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management and advertising.
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Strategize and execution of the activities is a must.
- Knowledge of various and latest tools for content creation, creative designs.
- Experience with graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, is a plus.
- Multilingual is an added advantage.