HR at Techniqa Solutions
Views:14 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Digital Marketing Role - IT (4-6 yrs)
1. Design, develop and implement high impact online digital marketing strategies to deliver strong business growth, brand development, and drive customer acquisition.
2. Develop and optimize the digital marketing strategy across all digital platforms as well as collaborating with internal stakeholders and agencies.
3. Develop and implement proven and effective SEO strategies
4. Work with marketing team to execute e-mail marketing communications using company CRM system.
5. Deliver highly convertible, relevant site traffic and day-to- day management and review of the online marketing function (PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Social, Content, Retargeting and strategic partnerships).
6. Execute marketing campaigns, including the creation and management of the campaign Landing Pages, Microsites, Whiteboard Videos, Email, Surveys, and Blogs etc.
7. Manage marketing communications such as writing blogs, articles, opinion pieces, social media posts etc.
8. Measure, report on and continuously improve the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
9. Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
10. Working closely with BDM to ensure a consistent multichannel approach to all activity including the management of company social media.
11. Manage website development, provide direction and present recommendations on UX - design & layout of site, communications, Email, Advertising, Mobile, Displays, etc. with an excellent understanding of how people view and engage with content.
12. Create and manage quality link building practices, content marketing strategies, and social media presence for the company and its clients
13. Tailor online marketing strategies that are innovative, effective, and suitable for the company across platforms
14. Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
15. Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns on a monthly basis
16. Experience in managing a team of marketing executives, content writers, graphic designers, and web developers
17. Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns performance
18. Coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve the effectiveness of digital marketing activities
19. Organize and maintain reports on a monthly basis
20. Create DM strategy to increase sales by 100% for our e-commerce website
21. You shall lead the department and drive the team under you, if any.
22. You shall bring in the digital marketing concept to the rest of the company staff, so as to collaborate better with the sales and sales co-ordination teams of the Micronova Group companies.
23. You shall take the self-initiative to drive and complete the above tasks with great energy and enthusiasm.