Manager Staffing at Sparon Enterprises
Views:456 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Digital Marketing Role - Advertising Firm (1-2 yrs)
- Handling Social media Marketing.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manage and maintain the organization's website(s)
2. Edit and post videos, content to online sites
3. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
4. Manage social media tool for each company/clients. Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
5. Set schedule for each clients and create campaigns.
6. SEO of the website.
7. Designing print media for marketing banners/Brochures/posters/ Business Cards/Letter heads etc. as required for the projects.
8. Monthly update and correction on website (if needed)
9. Saas Deployment (shopify tool)
10. Web Analytics for each websites.
11. Manage all projects with Manager.
12. Get requirements from the clients.
13. Manage WhatsApp groups.
14. Knowledge of Google AdWords and SMO
15. Generate monthly reports for clients and keep all the data safe.
16. Communicate with the Director/Manager about marketing goals and results.
17. Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media.
18. Participate and take initiatives to discover new ways to effectively execute a project.
19. Should be able to Manage CRM for companies.
20. Create google cloud spreadsheet and setup all data from the client.
21. Should know everything about purchasing websites on Godaddy.com and related maintenance.
22. Purchase templates for website on shopify and complete.
23. Be a good team player and participates in office activities.
24. Should have an aptitude for writing content.
Interested candidates can APply!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.