Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Global Talent Corner
Views:91 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Digital Marketing Executive/Social Media Expert - Internet/Online (1-3 yrs)
Digital Marketing Executive/Social Media Expert - SMO/SMM/ORM
Digital Media Executive/Social Media Expert job opportunity with one of the leading Learning and Development platforms of India. The videos, books, and training programs of the organization have empowered more than 100 Million people. The objective of the organization is to touch lives by creating and delivering empowering yet entertaining content.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and generate inbound traffic.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Make monthly reports to analyze the social platforms progress, new trends, and upcoming strategies.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
Essential skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of social media management.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for the target audience.
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, or related field.
Job Location : Gurugram
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.