General Manager HR at Print House
Views:10 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Digital Marketing/Client Servicing Role (2-5 yrs)
- Develop and execute end-to-end influencer campaigns; serve as the key client facing and internal POC to drive campaigns.
- Strategize and plan campaigns basis brands requirement, brief, timelines and scope of work.
- To have good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be good at creating creative pitch presentations, campaign reports and analysis.
- Work in sync with artist alliance, creative, sales and production team to deliver the final output.
- Should have a creative knack of writing scripts, captions etc.
- Work with legal and finance to close term sheets, agreement, paperwork etc.
- Have knowledge, deep understanding and market news from the influencer space, to pitch proactive ideas to client facing teams.
- Have/build a strong relation with client and internal stakeholders.
- Provide influencer campaign expertise customized per target consumer and marketing objectives, leverage influencer landscape, trends, tools, and external vendor relationships.
- Generate recap materials post campaign execution to measure and evaluate the value, including ROI and performance metrics.
What we are looking for :
- Around 2 years of experience in Influencer Marketing.
- Should have executed multiple influencer (micro, macro, celebrity; sports, tech, finance, Bollywood, OTT) campaigns in the past.
- Must have a good understanding of social media platforms and tools.
- Good campaign execution/operation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Crisis management & people management skills.