Recruitment Manager at Hyrezy
Views:3546 Applications:873 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:791
Digital Marketing Analyst - Marketing Effectiveness Team - Data Analytics Firm (3-8 yrs)
Our Client is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. Our Client has built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Their on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. They provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Its analytics-as-a-service solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR - all leading to increased growth, profitability and shareholder value. The company is investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. It currently employs over 450 professionals across offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Dubai, Singapore and Gurgaon.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to work within our Marketing Effectiveness Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to assist in defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports and with actionable insight and working on A/B Testing and optimization.
The role will also involve conducting conversion optimisation consultancies, with the aim of improving efficiency in clients- digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI. The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns
Reporting and Analysis:
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for client reporting via Excel
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
A/B Testing & Optimization:
- Review test hypotheses, help develop comprehensive test plans and success metrics, performing quality assurance on test cells, and calculating the final test results and deep dive analysis of the test results and craft Test Summaries using both behavioural and voice of the customer analytics to provide actionable insights to key business stakeholders.
- Use experimental design to optimize website and marketing activities as well as new in product initiatives.
- Utilize best-in-class analytics tools, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud (eg. Target, Analytics, Ad Hoc Analysis etc.) to analyse test results and provide interpretation, guidance and recommendations to aid marketing decision making
- Partner with Marketing team to identify key visitor segments, draft - user stories- for the ideal customer experience for each segment
- Collaborate with other team members to synthesize learnings from other analyses/sources to present holistic analysis and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet the expectations of stakeholders
- Expert in A/B and Multivariate testing, design of experiments, the mathematics of statistical hypothesis testing coupled with the ability to draw meaningful business insights across multiple tests.
- Identifying client objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPI
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
Analytical and technical:
- Providing consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
Client focus :
- Delivering regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and presenting findings or test results in person or via conference calls.
- Representing data team in client meetings and pitch presentations
- Assisting in educating clients on the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3 - 6 years- experience in Web Analytics role or Digital Analytics with a Post-graduation degree in Marketing/Statistics/Economics preferred
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Work experience on Social Media Analytics would be a great advantage and would help to integrate the actions in digital space effectively
- Experience in providing consulting services in web analytics and site optimization strategy
- Interest to get into the wide-ranging dataset and generate insights and test results for the projects
- Excellence in translating business objectives into analytical problems and delivering analytical solutions in business framework
- Candidate will understand the need for data consistency across our disciplines and work hard to ensure they achieve this.
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Good to have understanding of Statistical analysis: basic descriptive and inferential statistical methods, regression/correlation analysis.
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.)
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
Job Location : Bangalore
Positions : 2
CTC Range : 18 to 20 LPA
Experience Required : 3 to 8 Years