Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:59 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Digital Marketer - Real Estate (1-13 yrs)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
We are hiring Digital marketer for a company which provides Housing Solutions to all their esteemed customers.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC and SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
The Profile :
You have :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Brand/ Product Management within Real Estate industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Development & Management, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot), Content Management Tools (eg. Magento), Other and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments