Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Digital Marketer - CPaaS Provider (1-6 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
We are hiring Digital Marketer for a CPaaS provider empowering enterprises to deliver an effortless experience to their customers across several mediums, including chat, voice, call, and email.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, SEO/SEM, Media Buying and Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India and Rest of Asia.
- Experience within App Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot), Content Management Tools (eg. Magento), Other and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems