Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:277 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Content Manager - Startup (3-6 yrs)
The position :
As a Content Manager, you are responsible for setting up campaigns for our non-profit clients. This includes creating the page, preparing email templates, customer support, as well as assistance with effective use and engagement of our platform. The Content Manager will work with the campaign fulfillment team to ensure that the campaigns are completely ready in time for the clients. The ideal candidate is seeking an exciting position at an awesome startup with huge opportunity for growth and advancement. You will be working directly with senior level management, the sky's the limit.
Your day-to-day :
- Customer support, both clients and donors.
- Set up campaign pages.
- Make sure that campaigns are ready to be launched.
- Prepare email templates using MailChimp for a campaign.
- Work with the international team on various campaigns.
- Work with the international team and our technology development team to provide feedback and constantly improve our services
Your Skills :
- Pumped to join a growing start-up and willing to hustle.
- Must be completely fluent in English - written and verbal.
- Familiar with working with MS Office applications and Photoshop.
- Familiar with MailChimp or other email marketing services.
- Technical knowledge.
- Familiar with WordPress (preferred).
- Cultural fluency and knowledge of American culture.
You Are :
- People-person, friendly and warm.
- A quick learner.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Driven and passionate.
- Great organizational skills.
- Loves non-profits and wants to change the world.
- Eager to learn new things and work with technology.
- Flexible hours.
- Able to work in Bangalore.