Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Digital Content Manager - Marketing - Hospitality/Travel (4-8 yrs)
You will be working in close collaboration with the communications team and will be ensuring high quality and timely content roll out on website, social media and other digital platforms. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
- Leading a content team that produces value-driven materials.
- Positioning messages specifically for the client's target market.
- Contributing to content creation for lead-generation activities via digital channels.
- Closely monitoring content execution and ensuring client firm's brand guidelines are followed at all times.
- Providing timely project updates and performance reports on all content marketing activities to the client's management teams.
- You possess Masters in Marketing, Communications or related discipline and have at least 4 years experience in Digital Marketing and Content Planning roles.
- A fair understanding of our hospitality and travel industries would be required.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You can produce well-researched content to drive traffic and convert target customers, and improve shared content across digital channels.
- Copy editing skills would be a plus.
- Proficiency in SEO & SEM would be required to produce content that drives organic traffic.
- You have worked on Social Media or Viral Marketing campaigns and understand the factors driving their outcomes.
- You are a self-starter with a zeal to function autonomously and collaborate with diverse teams to drive successful results.
- Our client is an agency supporting and managing the marketing and advertising activities of clients from hospitality and travel industries.
- Join an established Marketing & Advertising agency
- Drive digital content creation and roll out efforts for leading client brands
- Excellent career development opportunity