Digital Business Head - Marketing Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Providing the short-term and long-term product/business vision as well as the development of the sales and Digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing an effective and lean organization structure including the recruiting of key employees and or internal Support Organization.
- Build and motivate a world-class digital sales and marketing team.
- Engage in key sales opportunities, digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, monetization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and product finances.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, and the expansion beyond existing opportunities.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success.
- Communicating with investors, management
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones to Exco.
Qualifications & Experience :
- 10-15 years experience, stable candidate
- Having launched their own startup is preferred
- Having worked at operational roles in the past (COO, CRO)
- Strong digital media sales & marketing background
- Solid track record in running a digital business, lead generation & conversion
- Established network of both supply and demand-side sources
- Possesses experience in different verticals
Skills & Competencies :
- Hands-on executioner, outstanding negotiator
- Highly credible thought-leader with the potential to evangelize emerging digital
- Ed-tech markets
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter with interest in a new challenge
- Skills to engage stakeholders of all functional levels
- Comfortable with a fast-growing start-up environment, as well as the ability to handle the corporate terrain
Overview and Purpose of Role :
- Take the immediate lead in the project, providing overall direction.
- Introducing and successfully positioning the company in the worldwide market.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders ->
- Direct, Indirect Sales
- Technical Support