HR Analyst at Digilytics AI
Views:55 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Digilytics AI - Marketing Analyst (0-3 yrs)
About Us :
At Digilytics-, we build and deliver easy to use AI products for the secured lending and consumer industry sectors. In an ever-crowded world of clever technology solutions looking for a problem to solve, our solutions start with a keen understanding of what creates and what destroys value in our clients- business.
Founded by Arindom Basu, the leadership of Digilytics- is deeply rooted in leveraging disruptive technology to drive profitable business growth. With over 50 years of combined experience in technology-enabled change, the Digilytics- leadership is focused on building a values-first firm that will stand the test of time.
The leadership strongly believes in the ethos of enabling intelligence across organization. Digiliytics AI is headquartered in London, with presence in India. We are currently focused on developing a product, Revel FS, to revolutionise loan origination for mortgages and secured lending. We are also developing a second product, Revel CI, focused on
improving trade sales in the consumer industry with clients like auto and FMCG players.
Digilytics has a highly charged consulting team that is led by Accenture and IIMA Alums with deep experience in transforming client enterprises. We are now looking to strengthen our Marketing team with outstanding candidates.
About the role
We are looking for a talented marketer to execute marketing initiatives with an objective to increase brand awareness. You- ll be part of the marketing team building thoughtful and insightful content that includes blogs, posts, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, web copies, webinars, sales collaterals, presentations, videos and more. Decide the best way to present content to our audience and use content to create brand awareness.
The individual will work in marketing and will be responsible for developing technical domain rich content around our products. Some areas of activities:
- Build content creation for all our company social media accounts, including organizing cross platform content strategies.
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients- needs and their specific industries.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Vendor Management: Develop and manage all our existing vendor activities
- Responsible for maintaining marketing resources such as whitepapers, ebooks and blogs.
- Assisting in creating marketing assets that are shareable and downloadable.
Expected and Desired Skills:
- Passion for marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of automations and blogging software.
- Experience in creating content for IT/ITes Services is desirable
- Sound understanding of business, and technology.
- FS domain experience, ability to understand loan origination process for mortgage Lending or other secured lending is desirable.
- Exposure to AI / ML in loan origination is desirable.
- Experience range: 0-3 yrs
MUST haves :
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for marketing
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- MBA (any specialization) is MUST
- Current MBA students in penultimate year of study
- Marketing certification