Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:109 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Digilantern - Social Media Specialist (2-8 yrs)
About Role :
We are looking for an individual who is organized and professional with at least 2 years of work experience on YouTube platform.
- Relevant experience in the technology / healthcare industry
- Great personality with a positive attitude, lots of energy and professionalism
- An excellent understanding of the YouTube platform
- YouTube Certified
- Strong understanding of Social Media
- Ability to take the initiative and drive excellent results
- Ability to track, analyze and manage data and records
- Ability to handle work pressure and time management
- Positive attitude
- Skilled in using spreadsheets and creating reports
- Mastery of Office Suite (MS or Google), in particular with Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of tracking, tagging, and YT tool
- Must have good understanding of different types of YOUTUBE ads formats i.e. Skippable in-stream ads, Non-skippable in-stream ads, In-feed video ads, Bumper ads, Outstream ads, Masthead ads etc.
- Facebook/Instagram marketing is an added plus.
Job Description :
- Manage YouTube channels for various clients
- Provide support and services to various clients
- Optimize YouTube videos to create clean and consistent content for our partners
- Track, analyze and report key opportunities for growth and/or change
- Perform as a frontline resource for YouTube best practices
- Be up-to-date on industry trends and providing ongoing YouTube channel growth strategy to partners (e.g. programming, channel optimization and management, audience development)
- Provide regular updates on partner development, initiatives and results
- Provide expertise in creating documentation and other resources relevant to partners
- Track and analyze metrics and activities pertaining to your partner portfolio such as growth, revenue, CPMs, retention dates, services rendered, etc.
- Drive-up subscribers & revenue of YouTube channel
- Build & manage the YT channel strategy, look, feel, ranking, promotions, partnerships.
- SEO Ranking : Optimize Tags, Titles, Description, Playlists, Thumb nails to increase ranking.
Engagement : Manage comments to engage with subscribers of the channel
Content : work with Video creation team to develop content to increase engagement
Attribution : Setup tags managers [UTM, GTM] for to track & optimize user behaviors
Setup Ad Formats : in-stream, out stream, discovery, bumper, masthead.
- Analyse trends using website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
- Setup and run ad campaign for YT should be able to manage and optimize the same as well.