Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:126 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
DigiLantern - Manager - Google Adwords/Digital Media (2-5 yrs)
- Bachelor/Master degree in media or a related field. Should be Google Adwords Certified. Experience with both new technology and digital platforms.
- A strong understanding of RTB economics and the other systems in play within digital ad buying. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment. Detail-oriented and organized. Driven and hungry for success and always curious to learn more. A leader as well as a team player who enjoys collaboration.
Experience : 2-5 years experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
Job Description :
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Execute, manage and optimize paid digital campaigns across a variety of platforms using native and third-party tools.
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including RTB and Open Web.
- Work collaboratively with Account teams to translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs.
- Develop in-depth and technical reporting to showcase performance, both for clients and within the agency.
- Manage ad tech vendors to execute campaign.
- Interview and mentor junior team members.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a strong plus.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment.