Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:440 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Digilantern - International Business Development Manager (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for experienced Business Development Professionals, who share our passion and drive, to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with an organization in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
Job Description :
- Should have experience of 2+ Years into sales in the Information Technology Industry from reputed organizations.
- Experience in selling IT Software Solutions to Domestic / International clients.
- Experience in selling to local customers/ familiarity with local geography.
- Experience in selling Websites, Mobile Application & Digital marketing Project.
- Experience in selling SAAS Software solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve business targets on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis from given territory/accounts.
- Should be able to project accurate business forecasts.
- Build & maintain robust pipeline/funnel to achieve business targets.
- Collections as per company norms & as per milestones agreed with the customer.
- Reporting to senior management on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Conduct marketing activities like product presentation, demo, participation in seminars etc.
- Preparation & submission of required documents.
- Complete coverage or territory/geography/market on a periodic basis.
- Manage customer/ client relationships through all the phases of the sales cycle.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Conduct one-on-one & group sales presentations
- Must be a graduate preferably in B.Tech or equivalent in Computers
- Regular MBA preferred
- Any certification or diploma in Digital Marketing / Marketing / Web Development etc. will be a plus.
- Must be Linkedin Savvy. Should have excellent experience in prospecting on Linkedin. Must have a strong presence on Linked in as well.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills & presentation skills, time management.
- Technology Savvy. Must have excellent working skills in MS - Office. Spl in MS-Excel
- Flair for sales
- Must be able to work independently in a territory
- Ability to build & maintain rapport at highest level
- Demonstrate self-initiative in territory planning & coverage on a periodic basis.
- Willing to travel
General Skills :
- Sincere, dedicated. Hardworking, aggressive, goal oriented, team player.