Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:207 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Digilantern - Executive/Assistant Manager - Social Media (3-8 yrs)
Social Media Executive/Assistant Manager
1. Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities.
2. Manage presence in social networking sites.
3. Brand advocacy (Find blogger, forums, and influencer to work with).
4. Seed content into social networks
5. Write editorial content
6. Create and upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
7. Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
8. Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
9. Report on effectiveness of campaigns.
10. Monitor trends in social media
11. Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
12. Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
13. Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
14. Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
15. Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
16. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
17. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
18. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
19. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
20. Engage customers and target prospects on social platforms while leveraging influencers.
21. Fluent in Facebook Analytics, Reports and optimization, and Facebook Insights.
22. Experienced in analyzing metrics, identifying trends, and optimizing performance
23. Delivered social media monitoring and effectiveness reports for senior management.
24. Measured ROI of existing social media and accordingly optimized tactics to boost ROI.