Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:90 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Digilantern - Account Manager - Sales - Digital Marketing Services (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Client Relationship Management : Penetrating the given account & continue to engage and spread awareness via regularly meeting the client with or without Superior and enhance the engagement further. Building and maintaining strong, long- lasting customer relationships
- Market Research : Collect Intelligence on the clients, their market, competitors & industry
- Account Management : Smooth & Timely Delivery of all requirements (project/report/escalations/minutes/meeting) to clients and manage client Satisfaction.
Delivery Management : requirement gathering, summarizing, clarifying queries, timely submission & follow up on closure
- Track Contract signing, Agreement receipt & overdue collections etc.
- Submit Periodic Report : Submit Weekly Reports & Dashboard: Overdue Payments and Collection
- Works alongside business leaders in closing sales by building rapport with existing accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from contacts/leads in the prescribed account
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned account
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Technology, SEO, Social Media, Content Teams etc.) to improve the entire Account Management process.
- This position may require occasional travel
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors in the respective account
- Bachelor's Degree in any field. (B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
- MBA or other management qualification (Regular MBA preferred)
Experience Required :
- Proven relevant work experience as Account manager [in Domestic domain] of at least 2+ years.
- Should have in depth knowledge of IT Services or SAAS Product Delivery Account Management OR in Digital Marketing client management with thorough understanding of IT services like web development, mobile application development, digital marketing etc.
Skills and Abilities Sought :
- Knowledge MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of Account performance metrics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Presentation Skills Competencies
- Integrity and sincerity
- Proactive : Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Agile in nature and must have customer-centric approach