Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:1702 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
DigiLantern - Account Manager - Client Servicing - Healthcare Vertical (2-5 yrs)
- Adheres to all the defined processes including client engagement guidelines.
- Stays in regular touch with all customers in the given portfolio to service the account in a holistic manner.
- Ensures all customer details are updated regularly in the CRM tool.
- Conducts ongoing usage analysis to gauge service effectiveness.
- Leverages market data to develop/enhance the current business relationship.
- Conducts periodic audits and collect positive feedback for marketing purposes.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Ensures that customer's goals and expectations are being met.
- Responsible for the optimal use of purchased services leading to increased revenue from customer base.
- Proactively finds ways to build the client's business and grow accounts.
- Identifies up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for current customers to increase company revenue and customer use of the DigiLatern's services
- Other duties as assigned by the top management
- Domain Understanding of HealthCare, Travel and Hospitality preferred.
- Masters in Business Admin degree or equivalent required.
- Total work experience between 2-5 years
- Must possess excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and web related terms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, several projects at once and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a team player approach to effectively interface with all levels and departments on formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and a desire to operate in a fast based, demanding environment.
- Looking for local candidates who have maintained client relationship primarily in India and US.