Manager - HR at Digilantern
Views:1845 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:385
DigiLantern - Account Manager - Client Servicing - Healthcare Marketing Vertical (2-5 yrs)
- Stays in regular touch with all customers in the given portfolio to service the account in a holistic manner.
- Ensures that customer's goals and expectations are being met. Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Proactively finds ways to build the client's business and grow accounts.
- Identifies up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for current customers to increase company revenue and customer use of the DigiLatern's services
- Adheres to all the defined processes including client engagement guidelines.
- Leverages market data to develop/enhance the current business relationship.
- Conducts periodic internal audits and collects positive feedback from the clients as well as the team to improve operational efficiency and revenues.
- Other account management duties as assigned by the top management
- Domain Understanding of HealthCare, Travel, and Hospitality preferred.
- Masters in Business Admin degree or equivalent required.
- Total work experience between 2-5 years.
- Must possess excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and web-related terms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, several projects at once, and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a team player approach to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and a desire to operate in a fast-based, demanding environment.
- Looking for local candidates (Noida-based) who have maintained client relationships primarily in India and the US.