Digikull - Associate - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
- Looking for an exciting career opportunity that combines your passion for helping others with your business acumen? Digikull is on the hunt for a driven and empathetic individual to join our team as a Business Development Executive.
- As our ideal candidate, you are someone who is genuinely interested in guiding students through their career decisions. You have the communication skills to address queries about our courses, and you know how to build meaningful relationships with potential learners to help them make informed decisions about their future. With your proven experience in direct customer interactions, you're ready to step up to the challenge of working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
Here's what you'll be doing as our Business Development Executive :
- Acting as a mentor and guide to potential learners, offering them valuable career advice and guidance.
- Counseling and providing a sense of how our programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of our programs.
- Managing the entire sales cycle for assigned leads, from initial phone/video calls to post-sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all interactions with leads and providing feedback on lead quality to the respective team.
- Meeting enrolment targets.
At Digikull, we are looking for someone who meets the following requirements :
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to connect with people from different backgrounds.
- Interpersonal abilities and presentation skills to effectively communicate our offerings to prospective learners.
- Strong work ethic and a determination to achieve targets.
- Reliability and trustworthiness, with the ability to build rapport with prospects.
- Empathy and patience to understand the unique needs of each learner.
- Systematic approach to building sales funnels and consistently exceeding targets within deadlines.
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Sales experience with the Ed Tech domain is an additional advantage.
Compensation : Salary CTC : 20k per month + Potential incentives of 40K per month (based on your performance)
- If you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a dynamic team that is passionate about helping students achieve their goals, we want to hear from you! Apply today to become a part of the Digikull family.