DigiDarts - Assistant Manager - Digital Media (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
1. The candidate is expected to own and be responsible for driving conversions. He/she will lead the planning, campaign management, reporting and analysis for all Paid Digital Campaigns (Search & Social)
2. The candidate should be able to Identify and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through PPC marketing strategy.
3. Managing Ad Campaigns on major search engines like Google, & social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. along with remarketing efforts.
4. Responsible for keyword research, Account/Campaign structuring, bid management, and tracking for key performance indicators.
5. Improvement of volume and cost delivered through campaigns by :
a. Driving keyword expansion
b. Creative testing
c. Improving account structures
d. Optimizing quality score, landing page, Ad copy and bid optimisation.
6. Should have a good hand in managing multiple accounts and proven deliverables as required.
7. Have the ability to propose solutions to teams and clients.
8. Developing strong objective sets for campaigns based on business intelligence.
9. Working closely with organic search team to ensure knowledge sharing as well as overall account (paid and organic) optimisation
10. Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, Pay per click practices, and emerging items of interest.
11. Must be a team player and have a good learning attitude.
12. Google AdWords & Facebook Blueprint certified professionals would be an Add-on.
13. Strong campaign optimization and analytical skills.
14. Month end report submission for all the clients.
15. Should have a prior Team Management experience.
Location : Gurgaon
About Company :
We, at DigiDarts, help our clients construct a unique place for brands that enable them to catch eyeballs in the flourishing market. Having forayed into the realm of performance-driven digital marketing, we have served 100+ clients hailing from diverse industries. From major conglomerates to promising startups, high-potential product-based companies to altruistic organizations, our range of experience in making clients happy stands inimitable in the industry.
Visit us: www.digidarts.com