Digbi Health - Community Manager (0-3 yrs)
Title : Community Manager
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Please go through the description below to know more about the role
1. To own and implement the brand strategy on social media platforms by way of strategically written posts and media to drive engagement, deepen brand awareness across target audiences, and impact conversion and retention rates.
2. To advocate the brand on strategic social platforms in an effort at evangelizing the brand and cultivating relationships with important users and partners, measured by an increase in brand lift, signups, & app downloads.
3. To leverage opportunities to grow conversations about Digbi Health, spread awareness, and impact signups .
4. Increase the user base with weekly, monthly and quarterly target quotas.
1. Develop and own overall messaging and community engagement processes (listening, response, etc) through email, social media etc
2. Responsible for meeting daily, monthly and quarterly quotas for reach and signups.
3. Partner closely with our Product and Care Team to ensure synergy.
4. Act as the leader and liaison between creative and product teams to spread high quality content through social platforms..
1.. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong operational and analytical skills.
2.Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
3. Working knowledge of social media tools & analytics platforms will be an added advantage.
4. Experience in building and managing communities, including message development.
5. Basic computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills
6. Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced working conditions.
Education & Experience :
1. 0-2 Years of working experience
2. Bachelor's or Master's degree
Location : Bengaluru
About Digbi :
- Digbi Health is an innovative healthcare provider focused on caring for and empowering 100 million Americans who are struggling under the yoke of ineffective one-size-fits-all diets, programs and the stigma of - poor self-control- while fighting obesity and associated medical conditions.
- Our Precision Digital Therapeutic Platform analyzes an individual's gut biome, genetics, blood, and lifestyle data to establish a baseline of their current state of health and potential risks. We then use digital and machine learning technology to synthesize established clinical knowledge with proven powerful personalization science of gut micro-biome, genetics and behavioral therapy to develop hyper personalized care pathways.
- We are transforming people's chronic lifestyle illnesses and their lives by giving them actionable, simple, data driven and timely personalized food and lifestyle guidance to reverse or reducing inflammatory gut, skin or cardio-metabolic conditions that is optimized for sustainable weight loss.
For more information log on to www.digbihealth.com