General Manager at Dhruva Research
Views:23 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dhruva Research - Intern - Digital Marketer/Performance Marketer (0-1 yrs)
Dhruva Research - Digital Marketer / Performance Marketer
About Us :
- Dhruva Research is India's first multimodal market research firm led by alumni from top educational and professional organizations with an ambition to become leaders in the industry. Intrigued by what ticks the brain to make decisions, randomness of opinions we aspire to bring science and methods to this space through statistical and technological advancements in the existing data collection methods. Our highly competent team from diverse backgrounds is set to disrupt the space by building sophisticated prediction systems across sectors such as elections, politics, sports and science.
- Bootstrapped in the year 2020, we achieved a never seen scale of over 50 lakhs grassroots surveys by 2021. Our team is all geared to scale by 10x to continue to serve our repeat clients and reach out to more than 5 Cr individuals at the grassroots level by the year 2023.
About the Role :
- As a Digital Marketer/Performance Marketer, your role will involve developing and executing performance marketing strategies that align with the company's goals. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end campaigns across multiple social media platforms, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI through data analysis, identifying trends and insights, and executing online survey campaigns.
About the Candidate :
- The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketer/Performance Marketer position should have experience in developing and executing performance marketing strategies. The candidate should have a strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing, and Programmatic platforms, and possess excellent data-oriented and analytical skills. The candidate should be able to identify underperforming areas and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI. They should be able to work independently and be willing to meet aggressive deadlines. Moreover, the candidate should have a background in digital and interactive marketing, with a focus on delivering tasks within defined deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands on experience on Google ads (Search, Display, Discovery ,Video & App), Facebook ads, Bing and Programmatic platforms.
- Ability to structure the campaigns with company objectives/goals.
- You are responsible for end-to-end campaign management of lower funnel performance marketing of our clients, primarily managing performance marketing strategies, managing budgets and executing online survey campaigns to meet their ROI targets with proper representation
- Data-oriented with in-depth experience with analytics concepts and tools (Strong excel/google sheet required for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Past experience in running digital campaigns and ability to identify the underperforming areas and methodical optimization of the campaigns.
- Develop a framework to enable marketing to build company's digital strategies account for their variables and dynamics
- You optimize campaigns to maximize ROI through A/B tests, data analysis, identifying trends and insights.
- Should be proactive and willing to work independently
- Ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines, and demonstrate an ability to deliver under pressure
- Manage website SEO and develop strategies to increase website traffic and search engine rankings
- Monitor and optimize website performance using tools like Google Analytics and Search Console
- Collaborate with content and web development teams to ensure that website content and design meet SEO and growth objectives
- MBA/Bachelor's degree with relevant experience
- Preferable experience in market research with strong capabilities in consulting/advisory work.
- Minimum 0-1 Years of experience in performance marketing i.e. Paid channel working on core Google & Social platforms.
- Experience with AppsFlyer, Firebase, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google AdWords
- Proficient in customer understanding and campaign development along with knowledge of online surveys
- Digital/social/interactive marketing experience with a clear commercial focus, including digital analytics and metrics. Experience in multi-channel/digital marketing
- Communication and presentation skills to effectively deliver complex, data driven insights to management.
- High sense of ownership and ability to drive projects to execution by building consensus among stakeholders.
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines.