Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1551 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
DGM/GM - Business Development/Presales - Engineering Services (10-15 yrs)
A Leading Engineering Consultancy company requires a DGM/GM - Business Development and the responsibilities include
Job Title: DGM/GM - Business Development - Engineering Consultant - Mumbai
Job Responsibilities -
- Acquiring prospective and meaningful business in design & engineering field in Buildings, Water & Transportation Infrastructure through competitive bidding & managed route
- Identification of new projects through website (internet), contacts (internal / external - Newspaper, Magazines, outside agencies etc.)
- Maintaining of existing clientele & developing new clients.
- Presentation to client about capabilities of organization.
- Attending the pre bid meeting.
- Attending the post bid meetings i.e. Technical Discussion, Commercial Discussion and negotiations.
- Evaluation-Submission & documentation of tender/contract including approach and methodology,
- Work Plan and Project Schedule
- Submission of Technical Proposal
- Preparation of Project Budget and Commercial Proposal.
- Strategy for tender pricing & negotiation.
- Technical presentation of Proposal to client,
- Co-ordination with the branch offices on prospective business at regions.
- Handling customer queries & grievances
Key Skills :
- Business Acumen
- Business Understanding
- Cost Analysis & Project Budgeting
- Good in Customer Relations
- Excellent in presentation skill
- Able to identify, analyze and do logical analysis of problems
- Practical and creative
- Independent worker as well as team player
- Excellent communication
- Good Negotiation skill
- Exclusive experience in BD proposal preparation in Buildings / Water / Transportation Engineering Consultancy.
- Expertise in preparation of technical and commercial bids. Very Strong Communication & liaison skills
- Responsible for Tracking Business Opportunities, preparing high quality Proposals / EOIs, Liaison with Clients. Writing
- Approach & Methodology, preparation of Work & Manning schedules, CVs validation. Responsible for preparation of techno-commercials of bids. Generating business for the Company
- Strong Engineering base/foundation
- Sound knowledge of technology up-gradation in engineering & construction business
Industry: Engineering Consultant
Experience: 10-15 years and above with atleast 5 Years of experience in business development in Consultancy organization
Job Location: Worli and Santacruz Mumbai
Working Days: 6 days
Reporting to: Head BD
Qualification: Min: BE Max: BE Civil or MBA
CTC: 25LPA - 30 LPA
Notice Period: Open
Relocation candidates: No