DFM FOODS - RSM - New Business (10-12 yrs)
Business Objectives :
1. To create & achieve Annual Business Plans/ Quarterly Business Plan for the defined region, referring to budgets, coverage and volume through the team.
2. To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned region within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of distributor network under charge.
3. To achieve market share objectives.
4. Activate and Manage Sales infrastructure, Re-distributors, Super Distributors, Distributor Salesmen, etc. as per aligned activation objectives.
5. Planning New Product Launches and ensure effective execution of launch.
Distribution Management :
1. To effectively manage C&F agents with periodic monitoring of sales, collections and services.
2. To achieve numeric and weighted distribution objectives through stable trade channel partners.
3. To review distributors ROI and thereby ensuring healthy earnings and also meet channel margin objectives.
4. Ensure hygiene factors i.e. timely claim processing for the distributors/CFAs with the help of the Regional Sales team.
5. To create urban and rural aggressive rural penetration/ coverage plan and thereby achieving it through innovative distribution models.
6. To create separate GTM for large pack and attain large pack distribution objectives.
7. To effectively use merchandising tools in the market and attain desired visibility.
Monitoring Competitor & Sales Development Activities :
1. Continuously monitor competitor activities, conduct competitor analysis, keep abreast of market trends.
2. Monitor Activities and Sales Promotions on weekly / monthly basis to determine deviations from plans in order to take necessary corrective actions.
3. To effectively plan & execute various sales development activities required to meet the business objective.
People Management :
1. Hire, train and appraise sales staff in line with the company policy.
2. Managing and mentoring sales teams to enable achievement of pre-set targets.
3. To increase the productivity of every sales person through effective support and guidance.