Devza - Executive - Customer Support (0-2 yrs)
About Us :
- Our first SaaS product was a huge hit and we decided to take it up a notch by releasing services that we built for our own use, as standalone products, very similar to Amazon's strategy with AWS. That's how Devza was born.
- We- re looking for an experienced customer support executive who can engage proactively with customers to ensure smooth after-sales support.
What we are currently building :
- Botza: We're in the process of releasing our in-house Slack Bot which we had created for our own use. It has boosted our productivity and we have received jaw-dropping feedback from professionals who we have demonstrated it to.
- Previous experience of 0.6- 1 year with Support desk systems like a Live Chat software.
- Good spoken & written English
- Basic computer knowledge (MS. Office, Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with different operating systems like Windows 7,8,10 and macOS.
- Hands-on experience in Database Management / Data Entry Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Internet Application
- Previous experience with Support desk systems like a Live Chat software, Support Ticket solution is beneficial.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Troubleshooting the issue using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc.
- Adapt with our technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth after sales support for our customers.
- Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
- Maintaining all the records of the customers and database work on a daily basis.
- Handling real-time chat support of the customer while taking into consideration the customer's level of understanding.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance with precise information
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Experienced founding team
- High-performance culture
- Remote work
- Top Tier Health Insurance
- Access to premium recreational content
- Sponsored vacations
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : 3 - 4 LPA
Work Timings : 2 AM - 10 AM