HR Executive at Dev Accelarator LLP
Views:94 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
DevX - Manager - Channel Sales (2-6 yrs)
- Leading end to end Channel & Strategic Alliance Program with Large SI or Corporates in Open Innovation/Incubator/Accelerator/Hackathon/AI/IOT/Digital Transformation Vertical on Pan India basis
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners and build strategic alliances
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
-Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about the product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationships with partners to build a business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sales proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner's expectations.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs amongst partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar will be preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Must have a good partner network understanding and connects with Large SI or Corporates in Open Innovation/Incubator/Accelerator/Hackathon/AI/IoT/Digital Transformation Vertical
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to create good presentations