Program Manager at DEVI Sansthan
Views:46 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DEVI Sansthan - Communication Manager (2-4 yrs)
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of proposals.
- Manage all social media handles of the organization and drive brand awareness through social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build partner loyalty, brand awareness, and potential partner/CSR satisfaction.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related partnership materials.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for partnerships, events, and promotions.
- Plan and liaise with the marketing and public relations staff.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner and keep a record of all communications, and evidence of meetings such as photos, PPTs and videos.
- Ensure social media coverage of important events, partnership announcements, promotions and others.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Develop communications materials and collaterals related to small and large-scale events, including branding, website, messaging, talking points, PowerPoint slides, and print materials.