Program Manager at DEVI Sansthan
Views:58 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DEVI Sansthan - Communication Manager (2-4 yrs)
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of proposals.
- Manage all social media handles of the organization and drive brand awareness through social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build partner loyalty, brand awareness, and potential partner/CSR satisfaction.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related partnership materials.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for partnerships, events, and promotions.
- Plan and liaise with the marketing and public relations staff.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner and keep a record of all communications, and evidence of meetings such as photos, PPTs and videos.
- Ensure social media coverage of important events, partnership announcements, promotions and others.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Develop communications materials and collaterals related to small and large-scale events, including branding, website, messaging, talking points, PowerPoint slides, and print materials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.