Development Representative - Inside Sales - IT (3-4 yrs)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through mailers and social media engagements.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English and Hindi. Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.