Senior Manager HR at Development Alternatives
Views:219 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Development Alternatives - Executive - Market Development Services (1-3 yrs)
Name of Organisation:- Development Alternatives
Position:- Deputy Manager - Market Development Services
Qualification:- PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Job Type:- Regular (Full time)
Location:- New Delhi,
No. of Position:- 01
Experience:- 0-2 Years
Job Description :
- The recruit will be a key active member of the Sustainable Enterprise Domain (SED) of Development Alternatives Group.
- The work done by Development Alternatives is divided under 5 functional domains (departments), basis the kind of projects/ programmes undertaken by the particular domain.
- The Sustainable Enterprise Domain works in area of building socially relevant enterprise solutions for local economic development and job creation. Over the last two decades due to focused work on this particular area, the DA group has been able to facilitate the development of 8,500 micro enterprises with youth, women and farmers creating over 50,000 jobs.
- The SED domain caters to sectors that create livelihood opportunities in agriculture and rural services enhance the quality of like (water and energy based) and promote environmental sustainability (green building materials and waste utilization).
- The Sustainable Enterprise Domain is also currently incubating IMEDF (Indian Micro Enterprises Development Foundation), the Special Purpose Vehicle of the DA group. Set up with an aim to boost an ecosystem for green and inclusive entrepreneurship, IMEDF promotes and support enterprise models through transfer and adaptation of innovative technology based business models, provision of credit and finance linkages for entrepreneurs, capacity building for business management through technical skill building for business planning and operations, integration and mainstreaming of product and services into the local and extended market channels and collaborate with institutions to create an ecosystem promoting cluster development across India.
- Given the background the incumbent will be responsible for the following work areas who will be reporting to the department lead.
- Work closely with managers to develop improved products and services
- Support managers with market research to provide knowledge on market trends and leverage market partnerships
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategy
Desirable Attributes :
- Good communication skills
- Practical, committed and problem solving approach