HR Manager at Designerrs Lab
Views:41 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Designerrs Lab - Senior Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
About Us :
- Designerrs Lab provides a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are trying to make design education accessible for everyone by providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
- Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods, and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks, and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
- Our 15K + Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to "Democratize Design Education", we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and help them become better problem solvers.
- Managing Lead Targets and Conversions for the Sales Team, BD Team Sales Training
- Developing a plan for lead generation, conversions, and any other strategy depending on the needs of the business
- Facilitating the collaboration of all business functions
- Reporting on sales targets met and opportunities for improvement
- Identifying and mapping the strengths of the company and the requirements of its customers
- Learn everything there is to know about company goods and value propositions.
- Investigating business prospects and potential revenue streams
- Collaborating with management on sales objectives, planning, and forecasting; keeping short-term and long-term business growth strategies
- Identifying, qualifying, and obtaining new business prospects; managing business development operations; and designing tailored targeted sales strategies
- Meeting or exceeding yearly sales objectives; meeting or exceeding all quotas for cold, active, and inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Identifying process flaws and improving the BD/Ops process
- Working with sales and management to obtain, retain, and grow accounts
- Supervising Sales/Operations/Communication team performance, problems, and motivation
- Creating frameworks for sales, sales pitches, and any other essential communications as determined by the firm.
- New Business Growth Initiatives in Sales and Operations Resource Planning
- Being extremely active in resolving any issues that the team may encounter through the company's communication channels.
- Interaction with Business Partners and Stakeholders
Skills Required :
- The ability to execute tasks with high precision and thoroughness
- Analytical skills are advantageous, as are effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective Time Management
- Well-versed in leadership and good negotiation abilities, which may enhance team cohesion and aid in the achievement of goals
- Excellent at strategy and decision making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- An innovative strategy that contributes to increased sales income
- The capacity to successfully adjust to change in work conditions and surroundings.
- Growth Based Incentive Structure
- Leader in Design Education Industry
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy