HR Manager at Designerrs Lab
Views:26 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Designerrs Lab - Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
Designerrs Lab provides a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are trying to make design education accessible for everyone by providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods, and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks, and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
Our 15K + Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to "Democratize Design Education", we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and help them become better problem solvers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Individual Counselling of Learners for our Product/ Services
- Identifying and mapping the strengths of the company and the requirements of its customers. Investigating business prospects and potential revenue streams
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business prospects; coordinating business generating efforts; designing tailored targeted sales strategies
- Collaboration between the sales and leadership teams
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews, meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Creating Strategy for Lead Generation and Conversions
- Managing Sales Team Lead Targets and Conversions
- Managing BD Team Sales Training
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Investigating business prospects and potential revenue streams.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to execute tasks with high precision and thoroughness.
- Excellent strategy and decision-making abilities, as well as effective time management
- Well-versed in leadership and good negotiation abilities, which may enhance team cohesion and aid in accomplishing goals
- The capacity to successfully adjust to change in work conditions and surroundings.
- An inventive strategy that contributes to increased sales income.
- Analytical skills are required, and effective at problem-solving and dispute resolution.
- Growth Based Incentive Structure
- Leader in Design Education Industry
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy