HR Manager at Designerrs Lab
Views:19 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Designerrs Lab - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Designerrs Lab provides a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are trying to make design education accessible for everyone by providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods, and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks, and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
Our 15K + Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to "Democratize Design Education", we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and help them become better problem solvers.
- Counseling Learners about our Products/Services
- Effective counseling of learners for Admissions Closures
- Achieving monthly, quarterly sales targets
- Responsible for processing the admissions of new learners
- Maintain communication with leads through various channels
- Able to plan to get maximum conversions
- Timely submission of Admission/Revenue Projection reports
- Submission of sales reports and help in bringing improvement in Business Development.
- Responsible for Improvising the sales process
- Support Junior level counselors
- Generate relevant leads through offline/online sources
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with learners and address their needs effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- An ability to maintain high accuracy and thoroughness when executing task
- Good in Strategy / Decision making
- Effective Time Management
- Understanding of UX/UI Design
- Well versed with Leadership & Good Negotiation skills which can benefit the team co-ordination & help in achieving the goals
- The ability to adapt effectively to change in the work situations and environments
- An innovative approach which helps in resulting good sales revenue
- Good in Analytical & Effective in problem solving & conflicts
- Growth Based Incentive Structure
- Leader in Design Education Industry
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy