HR Manager at Designerrs Lab
Views:15 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Designerrs Academy - Specialist - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
1. Strategize, Plan and Execute SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media campaigns, Community Marketing, Performance/Growth Marketing Initiatives (Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Amazon Ads)
2. Measure/Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Optimizes spend and performance based on insights through analytics
3. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through Digital Marketing for stable and strong lead generation activities and high traffic.
4. Collaborates with internal teams including Business Development, Product, HR Team to create support marketing initiatives helping all business functions.
5. Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
6. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
7. Collaborates with Partners for Brand Collaborations, enabling creating a strong brand presence
8. Communicate with the stakeholder on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
9. Staying informed with the Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
10. Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
11. In-depth understanding & hands-on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook, YouTube & mobile affiliates to acquire new users
12. Good understanding of Managing influencers and communities.
Skills required :
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
2. 2-5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform in managerial level.
3. 2-5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
4. Strong marketing mindset with problem-solving skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, vendors and team members.
6. Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
7. Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
8. A Perfect Storyteller
1. Design Driven Leadership from NID and IIT- s
2. Medical Health Insurance
3. Flexible Work Hours
4. Open Culture
5. No Hierarchy
6. Creative Work Environment