HR Manager at Designerrs Lab
Views:25 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Designerrs Academy - Senior Business Development Executive (1-3 yrs)
- Effective Counseling of Learners/Clients about our Products/Services
- Ensure a stable and growth based cashflow for the branches allocated
- Maintain communication with learners through various channels
- Able to plan to get maximum conversions through effective pipeline management
- Submission of sales reports, bringing improvement in Business Growth Initiatives
- Responsible for Improvising the Sales Automation processes
- Support Junior level counselors with their targets
- Work with senior team members and management to identify and manage risks.
- Research and identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Providing an effective business experience to learners, mentors, clients.
- Achieving monthly, Quarterly sales targets for Admissions
- Managing the Learning experience of the learners
- Relationship Building and Negotiation with Vendors/ Partners
- Understanding of Education-Based Counselling
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Business Strategy Skills and understanding of Finance Terminologies
- Effective Time Management, Leadership & Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented culture
- Past Experience of working in a startup environment
- Bonus: Understanding of UX/UI Design Principles and Market
- Growth Based Incentive Structure
- Leader in Design Education Industry
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.