Design Qandy - Executive - Client Relationship (2-8 yrs)
Job Description : Customer Relationship Executive
Employment : Permanent & Direct Payroll
Location : Kanjurmarg/ Marine Drive
Working Days : 6 Days with Wednesday Off (Sat - Sun working)
Work mode : Work from Office
Who are we ?
- Design Qandy is a luxury home dcor brand. It's nothing less than a revolution in home dcor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
- To know more about us, visit www.designqandy.com and https://instagram.com/designqandy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
- We are a lean team of high-performing go-getters who take ownership of their roles in the organisation. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture, and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to the conversations.
- Most importantly, we love solving problems. If you think you're cut out from a similar cloth, we'd encourage you to apply to this role.
What would you be required to do ?
- Attending to all client phone call enquiries received from newspaper inserts, references, newspaper ads or marketing activities
- Validation of client information as per our criteria and recording of the same in internal databases
- Fix appointment of the clients for the experience centre visits. Meet and greet them once they visit
- Be the intermediary between them and design teams for initial requirements
- Post the initial conversation the CRE would schedule and coordinate the meetings with the client.
- Give a tour of the experience center if needed
- The CRE shall follow up with the client and reschedule if case another visit is needed and give heads up to internal teams regarding the same
- The CRE shall keep a record and maintain the data of all the meetings and visits in a diligent manner.
What skills we are looking for ?
- Preferably Masters'/ Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' experience in client relations
- Proven record in handling HNI clients in luxury sector for 2+ years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Passion and dedication towards client servicing
- Must be a good listener and have attention to detail
Who qualifies ?
- Prior experience in dealing with HNI clients.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Basic know-how of any ERP system