Manager at Smart4Talent - A Brand of Dangi Digital Media LLP
Views:1 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Sales Manager - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
The primary function of the Business Development Manager (BFSI sales) is to penetrate into organizations and channel partners in the BFSI space. On broader level, develop potential pipeline to enhance new customers, new business in the existing accounts and convert competition accounts to increase 1to1help's market share.
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Develop short-term and long-term sales objectives and strategic plans to meet budgets in the assigned region.
- Collaborate with CRM sales and marketing departments to support business objectives and client acquisition.
- Close new business and streamlined transition accounts to customer relations department.
- Identify and pursue valuable business opportunities to generate accounts revenue and improve bottom line profit.
- Consistently exceeded quotas through penetration of new accounts.
- Apply consultative selling techniques.
- Conduct in-depth research to design customised solutions differentiated from competitors
- Responsible for complete customer mapping. Eg: Identify stakeholder, span of business and business potential
- Manage customer relationship directly as well as indirectly through the sales force
- Responsible for entire KOL management
- Plan and implement Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for Information Management and reporting pertinent data with Business Unit Head on quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible to schedule new leads, number and location of client visits and statistics on sales calls and follow-up visit