Founder at Accurate Staffing
Views:198 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Deputy Regional Manager - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage sales team and channel to achieve sale goal as per organization' strategy.
- Channel & Category Development.
- Analysis & Market Review.
- Stock Management.
- Visual Merchandising/Maintenance of display in stores.
- Market Infrastructure/Improvement of distributor Functioning.
- Quality Team Development.
A day in the life:
- To achieve Primary, Secondary and EBO tertiary targets as per category wise plan.
- MRT Tertiary Target Achievement: Month Wise| Partner Wise | Store Wise | Category Wise.
- MRT Ranking Target Achievement: Month Wise | Partner Wise | Store Wise.
- To achieve New EBO plan / Elite SIS, SIS plan and achievement.
- EBO Management-Operations, Hygiene, VM, Reporting & Training.
- Monthly market feedback on Issues, Initiatives, Competition, Corrective measures- POA.
- Ensure all stores audited every quarter, Closure of all action points on Boxes, WC, Price Tags.
- Availability of the damaged original units of all replaceable Boxes, WC, Price Tags at stores.
- SAP Training Dashboard - Number of Trainings & % of SAPs Trained (New Joinee | Soft Skills | Product | Display).
- VM Dashboard Score, DM Maintenance Score (Based on Visit/Review Feedback).
- Number of Executed Suggestions for Display Improvements.
- Regular weekly business review with distributors using task sheet & DWM. (Monitor channel servicing).
- Improve functioning (quality) of distributor sale staff through participating in RAPL questionnaire. Dealer Engagement Improvement.
- Team Skill review/rating/Scoping/Improvement.
- SAP performance / SAP Quality / Cost.
- What are we looking for:
- Ability to handle ambiguous and conflicting work situations.
- Take initiatives and show enthusiasm at work.
- Team handling ability.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have 4-7 years of experience in managing sales through GT (multiple distributors) and MRT.
- Should be MBA with Strong academics with 60% throughout as mandatory requirement.
- Analytical and data driven problem solver.
- Hands on experience with MS Office, exposure to ERP and CRM software will be added advantage.