Founder at A HR Consultant
Views:21 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Deputy Manager - Student Outreach - Education (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for candidates with exceptional communication skills and command of the English language.
There are 02 openings, 01 Kolkotta/Patna/Bhubaneshwar and 01 in Pune/Gujrat/MP
The budget is Rs 8 LPA. So please apply to keep this in mind.
Only candidates meeting industry experience and budget critera will be shortlisted.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of outreach strategies to maximise visibility and reach to the target audience for UG/YIF programs
- Business Development - new customer acquisition
- Working in close coordination with the Regional Manager
- Efficient implementation of outreach initiatives like delivering presentations and interactive sessions, participation in career fairs, etc.
- Managing events such as principals- meets, press briefings, open houses
- Organizing academic workshops run by faculty at schools or sites
- Relationship Management/Business Development o Nurturing and managing existing and prospective relationships with school administrators, counsellors, and third parties/business associates to set up interactions with students and parents of target groups
- Building new relationships with schools, increasing market reach and penetration in assigned
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters or equivalent
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience with premier organizations
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Persistence and diligence - Exceptional communication skills
Location of work: Pune, Kolkota, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Days of work: This is a full-time role, Monday - Friday