HCS - Analyst at Vitasta Consulting
Views:49 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Sales/Project Sourcing (8-15 yrs)
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION:
- Responsible for formulating customer centric business strategies to ensure strategic utilization and deployment of resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- Chart out sales & marketing strategies for the respective territory contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth to achieve profitability.
- Demonstrate excellence by implementing sales & marketing operation initiatives that creates positive experience for clients.
- Identifying and meeting with key influencers - fabricators, architects, contractors and builders to present them with solutions.
- Secure high value accounts through consultative selling.
- Develop relationship maturity with existing key accounts by continuously proposing solutions that meet the objectives of the party.
- Actively involve in event marketing, sales and brand promotion.
- Sales forecasting and KRA development for daily, monthly and yearly sales target accomplishment.
- Develop and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and relationship management skills.
JOB DIMENSIONS :
Strategic Account Planning : Develop and execute strategic account plans
Cross Functional Collaboration : Collaboration with various internal teams
Client Satisfaction & Retention : Ensure utmost satisfaction and retention of clients
Sales: Meet or exceed sales targets by delivering value and aligning offerings
GENERAL CONTEXT :
- Proven experience as Key Accounts Manager or experience in Project Sales
- Knowledge on client requirements, product offerings & market segments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
ACTIVITIES AND END-PURPOSES:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their business objectives, and aligning them with our solutions
- Act as a customer advocate within the organization, ensuring client feedback is heard and acted upon to continuously enhance service
- Address any concerns or conflicts raised by key clients promptly and professionally, striving to reach win-win resolutions
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and market dynamics, providing clients with valuable insights and positioning them for success
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product development and marketing, to deliver seamless service and solutions to key accounts