Deputy Manager - Sales & Marketing - International Business - Air Pollution Control Industry (10-15 yrs)
Deputy Manager - International Business (Middle East & Africa)
Location : Pune
Experience : 10 - 14 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
- Graduation background : Mechanical/Chemical/Production Engineering. (Candidates from only these 3 disciplines are requested to apply)Post Graduation - MBA/ME/M Tech
- An Experienced candidate who has exposure to Air pollution control equipment market
- Experience in Air pollution control industry is mandatory
- Person should be willing to travel extensively in the zone allotted.
1. Spell out market initiative and execute the same in time bound manner.
2. Conduct seminars, participate in exhibitions and carry out marketing activities to generate business leads.
3. Market research & Penetration into various markets & applications.
4. Achieve Order booking target within set gross margin for defined territory.
5. Registrations & Approvals from Consultants/OEMs.
6. Ensure annual expenses and other marketing expenses are within budget
7. Prepare MIS/executive summary on monthly basis to submit to steering committee/top management.
8. Cost approval for project bid to be made for each project inline to the limit set by the management.
9. Follow-up for outstanding payments/recovery.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Age Limit Less Than 35 Years
- Having Traveled And Done Marketing And Sales In Middle East & Africa Mandatory
- Experience In Capital Good Industry Mandatory
Benefits : Perks, Esops And Incentives