Deputy Manager - Sales - IT (2-7 yrs)
A leading service provider company (I.T Industry) has vacancies for Deputy Manager sales : Hyderabad
- Generation of Sales Revenue and Gross Margin from the given set of partner accounts in line with our quarterly / annual business goals.
- Ensure that our market share is intact for those Businesses that are addressable by us from the partner accounts that are managed.
- Should have face to face meeting with the partners on a regular basis, understand their product needs and ensure that we get the maximum share of their Business.
- Should do complete account management and ensure that Ingram Micro becomes the partners preferred distributor for the Brands we represent.
- Should plan inventory for the Stock n Sell products jointly in discussion with the partner and vendor teams and take complete ownership of the inventory.
- Drive specific internal and vendor programs from time to time.
- Take timely action on the leads that are generated by our Telesales team and convert those opportunities into Business.
- Maintain good relationship with various functional teams of the partner organization and work closely with them.
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Resolve partner issues, if any, in a timely manner and to the utmost satisfaction of the partner.
- Closely work with the various cross functional teams within Ingram Micro (Product, Credit, Finance, Operations, Buying, etc.) to ensure timely completion of billings.
- Should work closely with the vendor hierarchy and develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Review partner credit lines periodically and recommend for any changes / credit limit increase with supporting documents / justification as per Business needs.
- Provide timely feedback to the HO team regarding competition activities, change in vendor/partner GTM, heads-up on any large deals, partner credit status with other distributors, etc.
- Submission of Daily Call Report to your reporting Manager.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Channel Sales & Desktops/ Peripherals and preferably from IT Distribution background.