Deputy Manager - Sales - IT (2-7 yrs)
A leading service provider company (I.T Industry) has vacancies for Deputy Manager sales : Hyderabad
- Generation of Sales Revenue and Gross Margin from the given set of partner accounts in line with our quarterly / annual business goals.
- Ensure that our market share is intact for those Businesses that are addressable by us from the partner accounts that are managed.
- Should have face to face meeting with the partners on a regular basis, understand their product needs and ensure that we get the maximum share of their Business.
- Should do complete account management and ensure that Ingram Micro becomes the partners preferred distributor for the Brands we represent.
- Should plan inventory for the Stock n Sell products jointly in discussion with the partner and vendor teams and take complete ownership of the inventory.
- Drive specific internal and vendor programs from time to time.
- Take timely action on the leads that are generated by our Telesales team and convert those opportunities into Business.
- Maintain good relationship with various functional teams of the partner organization and work closely with them.
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Resolve partner issues, if any, in a timely manner and to the utmost satisfaction of the partner.
- Closely work with the various cross functional teams within Ingram Micro (Product, Credit, Finance, Operations, Buying, etc.) to ensure timely completion of billings.
- Should work closely with the vendor hierarchy and develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Review partner credit lines periodically and recommend for any changes / credit limit increase with supporting documents / justification as per Business needs.
- Provide timely feedback to the HO team regarding competition activities, change in vendor/partner GTM, heads-up on any large deals, partner credit status with other distributors, etc.
- Submission of Daily Call Report to your reporting Manager.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Channel Sales & Desktops/ Peripherals and preferably from IT Distribution background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.