Recruitment Consultant at Jaddm
Views:43 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager - Sales - Financial Services (2-9 yrs)
- Financial Services Associate/ Lobby Sales Executive
Purpose : The role holder is required to meet his/ her targets through generation of new leads and managing and building relationship with customers mapped to them in order to cross sell Financial Services products.
Desired Background : MBA / Graduates with minimum 1 year of experience
KPA & Activities :
1. Business Targets : Achievement of business targets for all financial products as defined and agreed upon.
- Meet customers to sell all financial products
- Meet & counsel Walk -in & DSA customers who have been referred to him / her by HDFC Limited
- Influence customers to buy FD who have no prior HDFC Deposit relationship.
- Ensure proper customer profiling on each call / customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options.
- Obtain appropriate documents / information from the client and ensure the forms are duly completed before logging the sale.
- Communicate the necessary details to the customers for the products being bought by them.
- Ensure sale is completed through / in line with the defined sales process.
- Maintain product mix across types of loans / value of loans ( Eqt, Housing, etc) and appropriate open market share for all products ( PAR / ULIP / Non Par).
- Co-ordinate for all claims processing (with the help of TM/ ASM/ Coordinators / SM representatives).
- Closely monitor the HL data of the HL executives mapped to maximize the business opportunities.
- Ensure maximum joint calls with each HL executive mapped.
- Ensure that all reports are created and maintained in a timely manner (DSR, Sales Dairy, etc.)
- Ensure that all documents are properly scanned and there is no mistakes while lead updation in the system.
- Be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering to be able to handle customer objections.
- Be updated with the latest product features to enhance his / her selling abilities
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non funded, etc.) are met
2. Relationship Building :
- Manage relationship with HL executives mapped to him / her.
- Maintain good relations with HDFC Limited
- Maintain good relationship with Channel partners & DSA
- Build relationship with the assigned / sourced customer to create opportunities for various products to fulfil the customer's financial needs.
3. Account Management & Servicing :
- Manage and service the existing customer portfolio.
- Coordinate with the TM / Coordinator / SM for post sales service request form the customers (claims, endorsements, policy copy etc).
- Timely sharing of updated reports with the customers on products being bought by them.
- Co-ordinate with the customers at the time of renewals.
4. Certification and regulatory compliance :
- Be compliant towards selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI etc towards selling of insurance and any other products
- The FSA has to be conscious and vigilant towards declaration of the customer information. In case FSA feels there is disconnect in the information shared by customer versus his/her observation, they need to crosscheck the information before booking the business.
- Ensure the right quality of business being sourced.