Deputy Manager - International Market Research - Chemicals/Fertilizers (1-13 yrs)
Title : Deputy Manager - International Market Research - Chemicals/Fertilizers
- Conduct market research to identify potential business opportunities and new markets for the appointment of potential distributors.
- Providing support for monthly financial analysis, preparation of MIS, sales forecasting and accordingly aligning the production plan and supporting in annual business plan preparation.
- Responsible for own learning and development with guidance from the team leader, customer-centric and partnership approach to developing strong relationships with other working groups.
- Assist in developing and implementing international business strategies and plans.
- Manage relationships with international customers and distributors.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape in international markets & geographies.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Degree with 1+ years of experience in International Business in the agrochemical industry in sales & business development preferred.
2. Competitive analysis & overseas product information.
3. Exposure to field agriculture such as cropping season, pests, and disease management.
4. Familiar with product pricing methodology, product registration process, and export documentation procedures.
5. Aware of International business laws, foreign trade policy, and regulations.
6. Relationship management with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
7. Time management and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Fluent in English, with knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus.
10. Proficiency in Microsoft Office along with good presentation skills.
11. Self-motivated & able to withstand pressure.