Senior Consultant at Blewminds consulting
Views:19 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Corporate Sales - Interior Design (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- New Client Acquisition : Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful Go To Market Strategy
- Business Renewal : Achieve sales targets by growing business from existing clients through renewal, upselling and cross selling.
- Lead Generation : Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, digital media, canvassing and cold calling.
- Client Service & Engagement : Strategizing and implementing recruitment campaigns and actively engaging with the customers by monitoring product delivery, demonstrations and trainings.
- Closure and Collection : Manage Prospects, negotiate and freeze on commercials taking them to a logical closure with required documentation and ensure timely collection.
- Consultative Sales Approach : Develop an in depth understanding of the client's business and their needs and propose customized recruitment solutions. Collaborate with various internal and external teams to deliver the best customer experience, monitor product performance and ROI and share necessary analytics with relevant stakeholders.
- Process Compliance : Partner with other departments (i.e. Legal, Finance) to ensure process compliance and adherence to guidelines.
Required Skills :
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- 1-3 years of corporate sales experience.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
Desired Skills :
- Having a prior experience of working with a Consumer internet organization.
- Having prior experience of subscription based sales
MBA or Equivalent