Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:16 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Category Management - Beauty & Grooming (3-8 yrs)
Deputy Category Manager Beauty
Business Development : New brand onboarding for Men's grooming categories.
- Develop a Framework for Vendor Management, Finalize TOT and Plan and initialize JBP keeping in view the business goals.
- Develop& secure promo strategy and promotions, keeping in view the business goals and competitive market scenario.
- Responsible for monetizing visibility properties and generate other income keeping in line with business needs of the category
- Managing National and Local vendors and maximize the sales and margins for the category
- Liaising with other departments like Supply Chain, Replenishment, Marketing, Onsite teams and other required internal stakeholders.
- Finalize and implement Category Assortment strategy thereby achieving sales, margin and stock target
- Analyze sales data to understand how to positively affect the category performance
Preferred Skills and Qualifications :
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude in excel
- An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
- Sound knowledge MS office.
Must Haves :
- Minimum 3 years in Category Management experience, Promotion strategy, Vendor management, category performance etc
- Experience in Personal Grooming beauty, cosmetic, and skincare is a must
- IC role - Must be frontend and backend work as well
- Only e-commerce organizations
- Maximum 60 days notice period
- Must be ready to WFO in Bangalore