Owner at Catalyst HRS
Views:36 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Deputy General Manager - Sales & Operations - Luxury Grooming Brands (8-12 yrs)
Established in 2013, Lloyds Luxuries Ltd has exclusive distribution / Franchise rights for Luxury Grooming Brands in India. They have successfully acquired the Master Franchise License for Truefitt & Hill. For over two centuries Truefitt & Hill recognised as the finest traditional gentlemen's barber and perfumer in London has provided discerning gentlemen with only the finest in grooming products and services. Lloyds Luxuries has control of franchising activities of Truefitt & Hill in the following countries: India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Vietnam, Myanmar and Bangladesh.
Truefitt & Hill has 25 successfully running outlets in India, 7 in Mumbai, 2 in New Delhi, 1 in Gurgaon, 1 in Noida, 4 in Bangalore, 2 in Hyderabad, 1 in Ahmedabad, 2 in Pune, 1 in Chandigarh, 1 in Surat, 1 in Bhopal and 2 in Kolkata. Truefitt & Hill worldwide is in 15 countries including India and present in cities: London, Canberra, Sydney, Baku, Dhaka, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, Prague, Seoul, Salmiya, Sharq, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Singapore, Bangkok, Chicago.
In 2019, Lloyds Luxuries also acquired a master franchise for MARY COHR, a leading French Beauty Salon for Women. Present in over 60 countries, with 4800 salons worldwide, Mary Cohr for over 46 years, has provided solutions to give women all over the world skin confidence through customized beauty treatments for the face and body using patented technology and products that are all-natural.The flagship and first store of Mary Cohr has been launched at Santacruz-Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct audits at the stores to ensure that SOP's followed by the Store Managers such as proper Guest Handling, Telephone Etiquettes, appointment scheduling, Cash Handling, Product display, product selling consultation, manager briefing, upkeep and cleanliness of the store, opening and closing procedures, Inventory management, store checklist.
- Ensure the quality and standards of the company are maintained
- Setting the annual budgets and managing the P&L for the business operations region wise
- Managing performance of the salon, sales against budgets, salaries, expenses
- Promote friendly, clean, well maintained store in order to enhance Customer experience.
- Efficient client relationship and coordination.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximize client satisfaction
- Manage the Managers, ASM, GRE with enthusiasm, and use leadership role to inspire teamwork and optimal productivity.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of all escalated issues of the team
- Interface with corporate office team
- Hiring through the referrals from the store team members
- Identify, develop and execute training program for managers, barbers, therapists, manicurist, pedicurist and beauticians
- Guiding managers to achieve monthly Targets
- Initiate cross promotion tie ups for your region
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.