Deputy Manager - Talent Aquisition at Samridhi
Views:449 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Regional Marketing - IT (12-20 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Regional Marketing
- Gather Customer & Competitive Intelligence/insights through primary and secondary sources. Such insights to be used for sales, network and product planning
- Plan and implement regional marketing campaigns/initiatives aligned to overall marketing goals defined by Market Manager. Document, institutionalise and share the best practices
- Create visibility for company's products & services through BTL. Develop and manage regional advertising campaigns, brand development and PR initiatives for achieving the marketing goals.
- Provide marketing and branding support to Channel Partners and sales teams to maximize visibility & lead generation. Measure and assess regional marketing programs and collateral to make it more effective
- Measure and assess regional marketing programs and collateral to make it more effective
- Customer & CP communication, advocacy and engagement
- Drive relevant programs to improve customer and CP satisfaction as measured by NPS, Coordinate with HO & other regions for conformity & sharing of best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.